We are now able to make the thinnest most flexible clip in veneers on the market! This is a FULL SET.
These come in at just 0.1mm Thin as opposed to our standard 0.4mm clip in veneer material.
What is the difference?
- same strength but higher flexibility
- thinner, more comfortable material
- feels like silk in your mouth
- 38% less chance of getting a lisp
- contours perfectly and gives a higher definition than our standard 0.4mm veneers.
- closer fit to the gum margins
- feels better in the mouth than 0.4mm thickness
- fits more flush to the original teeth, ensuring a more natural secure fit.
How does it work?
- Place your order now for a full set of super thin veneers. Choose your colour from the images below. (Finance is available just checkout on this site www.secretveneers.online using KLARNA if you have a UK bank account only)
- We will ship you an impression kit - FREE UK Shipping by royal mail 1st class post which takes 1-2 days in the UK or £12.50 all other countries which takes 5-10 working days worldwide.
- Take your own impressions at home with our instructions
- Post the impressions back to the lab - label included
- Your impressions will be cast into stone and your veneers will be designed on this cast.
- Once completed will post them to you by 1st class tracked and signed for post.
- Please note all international orders are posted tracked and signed for and will arrive 2-10 working days, remember we are based in the UK.
You can eat in clip on veneers if you feel comfortable although we like to mention they will last longer if you remove them.
*Clip in veneers are not porcelain veneers, they are made of a flexible but high strength dental grade plastic. Results may vary from client to client as your teeth are as unique to you as your fingerprint.
Choosing a shade
Colours Available- BL1 - The whitest shade available to all cosmetic dentists, this colour is the whitest you can purchase, it is an artificial white and most popular with our USA clients, Reality TV stars, RuPauls Drag Race Contestants, YouTubers & Beauty Influencers. Wear this colour if you want to be noticed! BL1 is the most popular colour of clip on veneer that we create. This solution looks like you’ve undergone cosmetic whitening. If you want to create a stunning celebrity smile, without undergoing hours of expensive and painful dentistry, then this is the solution for you.
A1- This is the most natural white colour, with a hint of whitening, as if you have just whitened your teeth naturally. This is popular with our chief execs, teachers, sales staff, front of house staff- clients who wish to look clean & white without standing out.
A2 - This colour has a slight yellow tones as if you haven't undergone any whitening on your teeth ever. Popular with our male & female clients over 60.
Please note - this range of super thin material is not suitable for clients who have very stained teeth - the material is so thin that it has a slight see through appearance and the shade of your teeth may shine through if it is very discoloured. Please purchase our thicker standard material to hide discolouration.
Please note the prices on our website are in GBP as we are based in the UK but we ship worldwide. We welcome clients from all over the world to use our website and we have a currency converter on the front page of the shop section to make it eaiser for you to convert your payment froM GBP to your currency. If you purchase from another country in USD CAD EUR OR AUD for example your bank may charge you conversion fee to change your currency into pounds- this fee does not come to us - this is a small bank charge. To see how much our prices are in your home currency please simply add the price into the converter or google such as £399 and convert to USD.
upper and lower FINEST 0.1mm secret veneers
Clip in veneers and dental products are a custom-made tailored specifically for your own mouth- a truly bespoke product. If they have been worn and the hygiene seal has been broken then we do not accept the product back due to hygiene reasons.
Your clip in veneers are made to only fit you and cannot be resold. You must understand before you purchase that we cannot offer you a refund for a personally bespoke customised item, and this is why we inform you of this before you checkout and ask you to not order from our website if you do not agree with this. We do ask again when you get your order form to sign the agreement that you agree to no refunds due to the custom made nature of the product, by signing the terms you have consented to wavering your right for a refund.
We do not want to leave you in anyway dissatisfied and so the consumer rights act 2015 grants us the option and time to fix your veneers by remaking them for you for FREE - we offer unlimited alterations if they do not fit due to a false impression provided by you. As your secret veneer is made to measurements you have given us from your Impression Kit you are responsible for ensuring that these measurements are correct. If there is a fit issue we will not stop working with you until you are happy with a veneer that fits you.
If you would like a refund after you have received your impression kit before any clip in veneers have been made you have 14 days to return it to us for a refund. The kit must be unused and intact in a resale-able condition.