Purchase the impression kit today and pay in instalments for clip on veneers.
- Step 1 - Order your impression kit for £99
- Step 2 - Receive your kit in the post FREE 1st class royal mail in plain discreet packaging which takes 1-3 working days to the UK, if you are an international client this will be with you tracked and signed within 5-10 working days £12.50 and we will email you the tracking.
- Step 3 - Follow the instructions that we have emailed you instantly after payment and take your impressions at home privately, Write in the notes anything you want us to know to help create the perfect clip on veneers. Post back to us.
- Step 4 - When we get your kit back, we will cast your impressions into a hard plaster cast, this gives us an exact copy of your teeth and so we begin making your perfect smile. We will contact you for the remainder of the balance before the item is shipped.
- Step 6 - Once full payment is received we will post you your amazing new smile to slide on at home!
Shipping of the veneers to you is Royal Mail Tracked and signed by 1pm.
*Clip in veneers are not porcelain veneers, they are made of a flexible but high strength dental grade plastic. Results may vary from client to client as your teeth are as unique to you as your fingerprint.
Pay in instalments £99 first
Clip in veneers and dental products are a custom-made tailored specifically for your own mouth- a truly bespoke product. If they have been worn and the hygiene seal has been broken then we do not accept the product back due to hygiene reasons.
Your clip in veneers are made to only fit you and cannot be resold. You must understand before you purchase that we cannot offer you a refund for a personally bespoke customised item, and this is why we inform you of this before you checkout and ask you to not order from our website if you do not agree with this. We do ask again when you get your order form to sign the agreement that you agree to no refunds due to the custom made nature of the product, by signing the terms you have consented to wavering your right for a refund.
We do not want to leave you in anyway dissatisfied and so the consumer rights act 2015 grants us the option and time to fix your veneers by remaking them for you for FREE - we offer unlimited alterations if they do not fit due to a false impression provided by you. As your secret veneer is made to measurements you have given us from your Impression Kit you are responsible for ensuring that these measurements are correct. If there is a fit issue we will not stop working with you until you are happy with a veneer that fits you.
If you would like a refund after you have received your impression kit before any clip in veneers have been made you have 14 days to return it to us for a refund. The kit must be unused and intact in a resale-able condition.