( Shade shown above is BL1- 0.4mm standard thickness, swipe left on the photo for colour chart)
*Clip in veneers are not porcelain veneers, they are made of a flexible but high strength dental grade plastic. Results may vary from client to client as your teeth are as unique to you as your fingerprint.
How does our online process work?
- Once you place your order with us we will dispatch an impression kit within 24 hours to an address of your choice. If you are in the UK we will send it for FREE by 1st class Royal Mail. If you are an international client we will send it tracked and signed which costs £9.99. Once posted we will email you the tracking so you can keep a close eye on where it is.
- Once your kit arrives take your own impressions with our instructions which we email you as soon as you pay. Write all your requirements on the patient statement form so we make them how you require. Post the kit back to the dental lab. Please post it tracked and signed. We are not responsible for any kits being returned to us. You must label your impressions, we cannot begin work on them until we know your name, order number and colour.
- We receive your impressions at the lab and cast them into a hard plaster cast of your teeth, this cast is an exact replica of your teeth. The lab technician can only begin your case when he has a viable impression. Once finished we will post the veneers to you by 1st class Royal Mail Tracked and Signed by 1pm.
- When we have your impressions at the lab we email you the week before they are due to leave so you know they are on the way.
- Complimentary Dental Self Impression Kit
- Arrives in discreet packaging.
- Spare attempts of putty in case you make a mistake taking your impressions.
- Medium impression trays for men, small trays for women (other sizes are available in the shop)
- Full instructions and online video to assist you with taking your impressions.
- Bespoke clip on veneers- top and lower arch custom made from you impressions
- 1st class royal mail delivery of impressions kit, tracked and signed delivery by 1pm for veneers. We recommend you send your impressions to us by royal mail tracked & signed you are responsible for getting your impressions to the lab safely.
- 12 month FREE warranty.
- Chewies - An accessory used to help you settle your veneers in the mouth, put a Chewie between your teeth and bite down. Move Chewie from one side of your mouth to the other, gently biting down. Repeat process several times per day for the first 24-48 hours when staring a to wear your veneers .
- Retainer Retriever - An accessory to help you remove your clip on veneers. Use one hook end of the tool to pull veneers up and off. Use the other hook to pull upper aligners down and off.
You can eat in clip on veneers if you feel comfortable although we like to mention they will last longer if you remove them. For further information please take a look here
Choosing a shade
Colours Available-BL1 - The whitest shade available to all cosmetic dentists, this colour is the whitest you can purchase, it is an artificial white and most popular with our USA clients, Reality TV stars, RuPauls Drag Race Contestants, YouTubers & Beauty Influencers. Wear this colour if you want to be noticed! BL1 is the most popular colour of clip on veneer that we create. This solution looks like you’ve undergone cosmetic whitening. If you want to create a stunning celebrity smile, without undergoing hours of expensive and painful dentistry, then this is the solution for you.
A1- This is the most natural white colour, with a hint of whitening, as if you have just whitened your teeth naturally. This is popular with our chief execs, teachers, sales staff, front of house staff- clients who wish to look clean & white without standing out.
A2 - This colour has yellow tones as if you haven't undergone any whitening on your teeth ever. Popular with our male & female clients over 50.
Please note the prices on our website are in GBP as we are based in the UK but we ship worldwide. We welcome clients from all over the world to use our website and we have a currency converter on the front page of the shop section to make it eaiser for you to convert your payment froM GBP to your currency. If you purchase from another country in USD CAD EUR OR AUD for example your bank may charge you conversion fee to change your currency into pounds- this fee does not come to us - this is a small bank charge. To see how much our prices are in your home currency please simply add the price into the converter or google such as £399 and convert to USD.
Postage to the UK takes 1-3 working days and is FREE
International tracked and signed take 5-10 working days - £9.99
We look forward to making you smile!
If you would rather pay in instalments and you have a UK bank account please use our FINANCE website - www.secretveneers.online
Upper & Lower standard secret veneers
Clip in veneers and dental products are a custom-made tailored specifically for your own mouth- a truly bespoke product. If they have been worn and the hygiene seal has been broken then we do not accept the product back due to hygiene reasons.
Your clip in veneers are made to only fit you and cannot be resold. You must understand before you purchase that we cannot offer you a refund for a personally bespoke customised item, and this is why we inform you of this before you checkout and ask you to not order from our website if you do not agree with this. We do ask again when you get your order form to sign the agreement that you agree to no refunds due to the custom made nature of the product, by signing the terms you have consented to wavering your right for a refund.
We do not want to leave you in anyway dissatisfied and so the consumer rights act 2015 grants us the option and time to fix your veneers by remaking them for you for FREE - we offer unlimited alterations if they do not fit due to a false impression provided by you. As your secret veneer is made to measurements you have given us from your Impression Kit you are responsible for ensuring that these measurements are correct. If there is a fit issue we will not stop working with you until you are happy with a veneer that fits you.
If you would like a refund after you have received your impression kit before any clip in veneers have been made you have 14 days to return it to us for a refund. The kit must be unused and intact in a resale-able condition.